This weekend there was a problem with our domain registrar, Reg-123, and the sites for which they provide domain services. This means that anyone trying to access our web site via web access or email cannot find our servers. The Alfresco servers are fine and running, but the alfresco.com domain is not.
If you want to reach anyone in Alfresco by email, you can do so by using <email address>@alfresco.org instead of <email address>@alfresco.com.
To access the web site, please use the following URLs:
- www.alfresco.com - please use http://188.8.131.52/
- customers.alfresoco.com and partners.alfresco.com - please use http://184.108.40.206/alfresco/
- forums.alfresco.com - please use http://220.127.116.11/
- wiki.alfresco.com - please use http://18.104.22.168/wiki/Main_Page
- issues.alfresco.com (JIRA) - please use http://22.214.171.124/secure/Dashboard.jspa
We will try to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Rest assured we will take steps to make sure this never happen again.